Just a reminder that our AGM is on November 21st, Tuesday!
You can join us on the 7th floor of the Hall building (1455 de Maisonneuve Ouest) in the People’s Potato serving space for food starting at 6 pm, with the meeting expected to begin at 6.30 pm.
Here is the proposed agenda:
1. Call to order & Indigenous solidarity statement
2. Roll call
3. Appointment of the facilitator and minute taker
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Approval of the minutes – 2016 Annual General Meeting (attached)
6. Presentation of the annual report
7. Presentation financial statements and approval of 2017-2018 budget
8. Election of 2017-2018 board of directors
9. Question period
10. Community announcements
In addition, click here for the minutes from last year’s AGM.
Thank you and see you all soon!
The Right To Move Board of Directors